Tuesday 10 September 2013

Blogskin : Kawaii World



My blog skin are free to use...You don’t have to pay anything :-)
But because of this, they come with rules.Please follow the rules as I have put in a lot of effort into creating the best blog skin I can for you guys.

What you can do to this skin...

✔ edit the theme as much as you like
✔ move the credits onto another page within the blog ( make it visible)

What you can't do to this skin...

✘  Remove any credit in the skin
✘  Steal or claim my blog skin as your own
✘  Redistribute my blog skin
✘  Use my skin as a base code for your skin




Features :
✿  Music player
✿  Comment box
✿  Navigation
✿  Writer name below post

Do comments okay... ^^,

22 comments:

  1. Thankieee Thankieee its so cute, im using itt~ http://mykawaiiblog4ever.blogspot.com/ thanky thanky hooky dooky~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ezzah. I am use ur template. Bkn yg ni. Tpi yg lgi stu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for tumblr?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can i have this cute blogskin? thankyou... tp sis, macamana nak tukar heading "kawaii world" tu ye? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. tak dapat. and it is sooo cute :(((( bila masukkn dlm edit theme tu then tekan priview dia jadi besarrrrr sampai ke kanan. what happen :( help me cus i realllyyyy love this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.. tak tau apa masalahnya. u dh convert to classic template ke? kalau masukkn dlm kotak kod template designer mmg xjdi rasanya

      Delete
  6. kakak thankyou saya pakai code ini ^^ lucu sangat

    ReplyDelete
  7. kak bagaimana mengganti tulisan kawaii-world di bagian paling atas? (judul blog bukan alamat blogskin. thankyou ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used it for my blog, thank you very much~ This is so beautiful~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Im using this cute blogskin for my blog. thanks

    ReplyDelete